Some Traditions of Wicca
- Beaufort House's TradList
- British Traditions and their offshoots
- Alexandrian Tradition
- "Established in the 1960s by Alex Sanders, and his wife Maxine"
- Dianic Wicca
- "Focus[es] exclusively on the Goddess and consists of
women-only covens and groups." This definition from "Themiskyra: Amazonian Homeland"
- Feri Tradition
- "Feri was founded by Victor Anderson, and developed by Victor and his wife Cora, and several important Feri teachers, largely in the San Francisco Bay Area."
- Gardnerian Witchcraft in Canada
- "A matriarchal, matrilineal tradition that honours the Great Mother and Her consort, the Horned God."
- Minoan Brotherhood
- "This Gay Men's tradition of Witchcraft was established in New York by the late Lord Gwydion in the middle 1970s"
- New Reformed Orthodox Order of the Golden Dawn
- "The NROOGD Tradition of the Craft originated with a group of friends who were students at San Francisco State College in 1967..."
- Odyssean Tradition
- A brief history of the Odyssean Tradition, practised by the Ontario-based Wiccan Church of Canada.
- Protean Tradition
- An offshoot of Gardnerian Tradition
- "A Community of people, a Tradition of Witchcraft, and a religious organization"
- 1734 Tradition
- "Based on the teachings, writings (published and personal), and the inspiration of Robert Cochrane"
Copyright © 2000-2010 by Hergest
Revised - February 7, 2010
[ Back to Basics | Back to Home Page ]